1. Harry discovers in Regulus' room that he and Regulus have something uncommon and unexpected in common. What is this, and how did he figure it out?
They were both on a mission to destroy Voldemort's Horcuxes. Harry and Hermioen realized while in Regulus' room that Regulus Arturus Black may be the mysterious R.A.B. who signed his name in the false locket that Harry and Dumbledore recovered from the cave. The summon Kreacher who tells the tale of how Regulus had a change of heart regarding Voldemort and how Regulus made Kreacher take him back to the cave where Regulus drank the potion, stole the locket, and replaced it with the false one. He then ordered Kreacher to return home and destroy the locket.
2.On three ocassions former professors can be presumed to have "visited" the trio while they are in "exhile" - which professors and which ocassions would these be?
#1 Remis Lupin at #12 Grimmauld place
#2. Phineas Nigellus Black in the forest via the portrait Hermione placed in her bottomless pit bag
#3. Dolores Umbridge at the Ministry of Magic while the trio were undercover
3. How do Ron and Harry get into the Ministry?
They each drank polyjuice potion and took on the appearence of ministry employees. Hermione become Mafalda Hopkirk, Rom becomes Reg Cattermole, and Harry becomes Runcorn
4. Who is the blond-haired boy, and why is he important? The blonde-haired boy is actually Grindelwald, the last known master of the death stick
5. How is the exception that food cannot be conjured classified?It is one of the Principal Exceptions to Gamp's Law Of Elememntal transfiguration. Food may be multiplied once a real food object is actually in hand, but cannot be created from nothing.
6. Where does the trio first run into Dean Thomas? In the woods. Dean is on the run with Ted Tonks, Dirk Cresswell and the goblins Griphook and Gornuk
7. Bathilda Bagshot does not speak in front of Hermione because....
Bathilda is actually Nagini in a Bagshot skin and when she speaks its in parsel tongue. Harry would hear it as English but Hermione would hear the hissing
8. Who can Harry be said to have buried in Deathly Hallows? Crabbe
9. Which Horcruxes has Harry actually seen in person before the book starts?
Riddles Diary, himself, Nagini, and the resurrection stone/ring
10. Who actually destroys each of the Horcruxes?
Resurrection stone/ring was destroyed by Albus Dumbledore
Tom riddle's Diary was Destroyed by Harry Potter
Helga Hufflepuff's cup was destroyed by Hermione Granger
Salazar Slytherin's locket was destroyed by Ron Weasley
Ravenclaw's Diadem was destroyed by Crabbe
Harry Potter was destroyed by Lord Voldemort
Nagini was destroyed by Neville Longbottom
Extra credit:Tom Riddle's grandfather inherited the stone of resurrection. Harry's father inherited the invisibility cloak. What does this imply about Tom Riddle and Harry Potter?
They are related through the Peverell brothers. Voldemort is a descendent of Cadmus Peverell and Harry is a descendent of Ignotus Peverell. Distant cousins somewhere down the ole ancestral line