Saturday, November 27, 2010


What a PERFECT kit!! Bartlebean is quite the stalker, her picks were spot on!! Speaking of being sneaky, look who I caught with her paw in the treat bag!! She LOVES her treats!!
For a pattern, she gave me Ice Queen, a BEAUTIFUL lace cowl with bead. I cannot wait to start! She also included a calender of Washington, so pretty!

Here is the gorgeous yarn (mohair dyed wonderful shades of lavender and green, sorry about the bad pic) and tools to complete the project. Check out the row counter!

The coolest stitch markers, each representing a Horcrux! She made these, can you believe that?


I am a HUGE bear fan, how did you know? And look at all of the bear goodies!

And the piece de la resistance!! Seriously, is this the most AMAZING sock you have ever seen??

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I absolutely LOVE this kit! You truly spoiled me rotten!



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It was a pleasure, believe me! And, from one bear lover to another (I REALLY had NO idea!) ... enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Hermione Bagnold said...

Now wasn't all that teasing in the threads worth waiting to see what it was?! ;) That stocking is amazing!

Lavender Diggory said...

Totally worth the wait!!