Monday, September 13, 2010

Quiz 1

  1. Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one). I knit, weave, sew, dye, spin, and do beadwork. I have ADD when it comes to crafts, I like them all! Acromantula
  2. Someone who was born in the same month as you. September Morgianna Defeufaucon
  3. Someone from a different country. I live in the USA! Emma Wigworthy
  4. A new HSKS Family member. Not my first HSKS Rodeo! Vevina McFey
  5. Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps. Winifred Hornswaggle
  6. Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so! Not all of my yarn is up there, but I diffently have less than Fleur Sweeting.
  7. Someone who both knits and crochets. Emma Diggory
  8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you. Purple! Poppy Pluot
  9. Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you. Fall! Siobhan Mooney
  10. Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you. Soft and Squishy! Ambyr Phoenixfyre

4 comments:

YogaKnot said...

i like soft and squishy fiber too! :)

minerva wood

Lavender Diggory said...

What an impossible question to answer with so many great yarns!!

Clara Clovenhoof said...

I love the design and layout of your blog. Too cool :)

Lavender Diggory said...

That is funny because I was thinking the same of yours when I saw it!