Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hello fellow HSKSers! So excited to be back!

Let’s see, I was born Lavender Diggory and was originally sorted into the Ravenclaw house. After one of my more mischievous plots to cure boredom, I was introduced to Sirius Dolohov from the Slytherin house. Sirius and I started dating, much to the dismay of my parents. Can you believe they think he placed a spell on me? Just because a boy gives you a ring does not mean it always has to be cursed! Well, we ended up getting married that year. Because my parents refused to acknowledge our marriage (they still believe in this curse thing), the one and only luscious Lucious Malfoy gave me away! And yes, he is even better looking in person! The next term I was moved into the Slytherin house and my name is now Lavender Diggory-Dolohov! But our honeymoon did not last!

About half way into the term, Sirius disappeared! I have not seen him since. His house elf, Pukema, returned to school after his disappearance. He made me do all sorts of things and in return he gave me clues regarding the disappearance. But Pukema also ended up mysterious leaving in the middle of the night. Thankfully my Animagus is a german shorthaired pointer named Lizzie. I have been able to follow his trail which has lead me to some strange places. I took jobs at Azkaban and St. Mungo’s because his trail led me there. Last month, his trail led me back to Hogwarts. Not sure what clues I will uncover while here!

0 comments: